The urge and want to relieve Back pain is a major reason why most people will visit a chiropractor. But have you ever thought or wondered what really a chiropractor does to you? What are some of the benefits of seeing a chiropractor?
- It helps bring about natural recovery. Whereas most other treatment options include the use of medications, surgery, or injection therapy; chiropractic care encourages your body in treating itself naturally.
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- It reduces children’s ear infections. Many kids suffer from frequent ear infections, and are often prescribed antibiotics. Some kids have a drop in otitis media after getting consistent chiropractic care.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- It boosts your immunity. Studies indicate that chiropractic adjustments may trigger a down regulating of pro-inflammatory cytokines and an boost in antibodies associated with the immune response. It also boosts the production of leukocytes that assist the white blood cells in body defence against diseases.
- It potentially, can reduce digestive problems. If you have a problems with digestion, frequent chiropractic visits can often minimize the symptoms.
- You improve your sleep. When you’re not affected by spinal pain, your standard of sleep improves, supporting you to feel more energized and focused.
- It can reduce your blood pressure. If the spine is misaligned, body functions — like your blood pressure — aren’t properly maintained, elevating your risk of these types of health issues.
- It can improve your balance. The more durable and healthy the spine is, the less difficult it is to balance, possibly preventing a personal injury due to instability like a slip and fall.
These are the major reasons you should regularly visit a chiropractor. Do not wait for a message from back pain, neck pain or numb legs or fingers to send you to a chiropractor. Take care of your body it’s the only place you shall ever be hosted.
To book for an appointment with our chiropractors, physiotherapists and therapists, call 0723345399 or click this link https://pcc.co.ke/book-now/#start-booking-services
(Prepared by Henry and approved by Dr. Stower)